Overdone
Fire department responds to smoking oven on East Main Street
Lori Ehde photo
The Luverne Fire Department was dispatched to a residence at 417 East Main Street Tuesday afternoon in response to a report of an oven fire. Firemen arrived to find smoke coming from the house and … More »
This item is available in full to subscribers. If you are a current subscriber, log in to continue.

Otherwise, purchase a subscription to continue.

You can also purchase this single article, if you prefer. Click here to continue.
Photos and Videos from the Star-Herald
Post your stories, blogs, photos, videos and events