Crisis averted on Main Street
Hot wires in light fixture about to ignite
Lori Ehde photo
Luverne Fire Department members respond to a call on Main Street at Lavish Designs.
Amanda McTigue said Luverne firemen told her if she had waited any longer to call them, her store on Main Street would have been on fire. "It smells horrible in here," McTigue said about the … More »
This item is available in full to subscribers. If you are a current subscriber, log in to continue.

Otherwise, purchase a subscription to continue.

You can also purchase this single article, if you prefer. Click here to continue.
Photos and Videos from the Star-Herald
Post your stories, blogs, photos, videos and events